Re: [OM] OK, my head hurts. Time to ask the group.

Subject: Re: [OM] OK, my head hurts. Time to ask the group.
From: "Walters, Martin" <Martin.Walters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 19:14:37 +0000
Chuck:
Totally agree. There's nothing to focus on, when looking at the sky.  And, with
narrow DOF, any slight deviation from a flight path and it's over.  I was using
250mm at the airshow most of the time, which was quite OK for reach.  As 150mm
would not have been sufficient, the only m4/3 lenses that might work are the
xx-300 zooms. In Paul's case, the new 75-300 (don't know about the Panny) falls
within his budget  If I remember, Moose uses and  is satisfied with the 75-300.

Martin