Re: [OM] Museum shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Museum shots
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 21:05:07 -0500
On 9/20/13 17:02 : , Paul Laughlin wrote:
> Yesterday we went out to Hood River, Oregon to the Western Antique
> Airplane and Automobile Museum.  We've lived in this part of Oregon for
> over thirty years and did not know that this museum existed until a
> couple of weeks ago.  They do have a great collection of vintage '20s,
> '30s and '40s light planes.  Unfortunately, it is not really conducive
> to photography.  Too much clutter and the light is not the best.  Great
> to look at.  I did get a few airplane images, starting here.
> <http://www.pbase.com/pelaughlin/image/152447289>
> and the next seven.  Can you tell that I am kind of partial to the Waco. LOL
> Paul in Portland OR

Nice collection.  And yes, you seem to like the Waco....

I've been in several museums like that where it's darn near impossible
to get decent photos.  I'd love to go back to Evergreen in McMinnville
with the E-M5 and try to get some artsy abstracts of the Goose, but not
sure when we'll ever be back up there.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard