Re: [OM] IMG: The Spidey Crop for 2013

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Spidey Crop for 2013
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 23:20:28 -0500
Hi Mike,

I used an approach I borrowed from another flower shooter who frequents
the LUG.  I purchased a sheet of flat black poster board, about 1/8 inch
thick, black both sides.  I used the legs of my tripod as a prop, and
placed the black board behind the subject.  With the proper angle to
avoid glare, it works well.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA