Re: [OM] RANT: Shipping Rates

Subject: Re: [OM] RANT: Shipping Rates
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 11:48:21 +0100
FYI: I bought a hardback recently from ABE, shipped to UK. They charged me
$10 for "International Priority Air". Maybe they have a trade rate with
USPS?

  10.49     Asimov, Isaac.   The Tyrannosaurus Prescription and 100 Other
Essays.  (Science, Essays)  Prometheus Books, #0-87975-540-7,  1989, [1st]
edition. (Hardcover) Near fine in dust jacket.
_______
  10.49     Sub-total
  10.00     Shipping and handling (International Priority Air)

All prices are in U.S. funds