Re: [OM] RANT: Shipping Rates

Subject: Re: [OM] RANT: Shipping Rates
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 11:08:47 -0400
Yes, UPS to and from Canada is the worst.  They will routinely stop a
package at the border, add a $40 fee and then tack that onto my monthly
bill.  Well, that is until I closed my account.   Post Office adds no
fees either way but have found that high value packages may hit the
Canadian owner with VAT.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  | omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx