Re: [OM] Forgotten War

Subject: Re: [OM] Forgotten War
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 21:26:11 -0400
I understand it's about 2,000+ for the air wing and another 3,000+ to
operate the ship.  But I didn't count them when I was there.  Standing
on the fantail when the ship is really making haste (I've heard as much
as 50 knots) is very impressive.  It reminded me of the flow of water
over Niagara falls.

Chuck Norcutt