Re: [OM] Another battery data point for the E-M5

Subject: Re: [OM] Another battery data point for the E-M5
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 18:18:53 -0400
Sorry, but that's not a solution for me anymore.  My Canon 5D easily
gets 400+ exposures on one battery charge.  But the 5D has just gotten
too big and heavy for little old me.  But I will use it tomorrow so I
can take advantage of the Tamron 20-40's very wide short end.  My widest
E-M5 lens is the 12-50 and that's only 24mm equivalent.  I'll just have
to put up with the size and weight for a while.  That Tamron 20-40
probably weighs as much as the whole E-M5 and 12-50 combined.

Chuck Norcutt