Re: [OM] IMG: Sleeping Pride

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Sleeping Pride
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 18:04:56 -0400
Yes, the approaching storm made everything super-saturated and fantastic.
 I have many photos of the storms in Kenya because they are so dramatic.
 No, the tummies are not blown out in the original slide.  I can't figure
out what I did wrong with this scan.  The older scan is here:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/40607394

I just realized that updating the process in LR from 2010 processing to
2012 processing causes drastic changes in the highlight and shadow handling
of these scans.  That may be it.

Thanks,

Tina

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 5:51 PM, Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > PESO:
> >
> > Another one from Kenya.  This time with the 19/2.8.  The lions were much
> > closer.
> >
> > http://www.pbase.com/image/152554917
> >

> Were the lions' tummies blown out on the original slide?  Gorgeous colors -
> maybe a bit saturated, but I wasn't at the original scene.  Were the colors
> of the sky and grass that fantastic?
>
> --
>
> Paul Braun
> Music Junkie
>
> "Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard
> --

Tina Manley