Re: [OM] Windows File Association

Subject: Re: [OM] Windows File Association
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 22:54:47 -0400
Just nuts in my opinion.  Granted, it was a server of the day and very
probably has high quality ECC memory.  Even so, after 16 years I
suspect there are numerous (hundreds or thousands) of undetected errors.
  Even with no software defects (highly unlikely) even hardware just
isn't that reliable.

Chuck Norcutt