Re: [OM] Windows File Association

Subject: Re: [OM] Windows File Association
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 11:28:42 -0700
Come on, Chuck, the problem is not in Photoshop.  It is in the OS and is
a glitch, not the norm.  I think that Moose stated the best possible
answer in using the browse to get to the execute file and choose it
there.  Also, once CC is installed on the computer, it works just like
the previous versions but has some feature upgrades.  The cloud has no
effect on how it works.
Paul in Portland OR