Re: [OM] One of the best, IMHO

Subject: Re: [OM] One of the best, IMHO
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 18:03:13 -0400
The  mountains on Skye are often described as "alpine," but they are not alpine
in height, but rather in the fact they are rather inspired examples of glacial
art. Yes, I believe glaciers create art, whether cognitively or not. <g> The
green does give it away as a lower altitude, and the monochrome is non-location
specific and more dramatic, but I suspect the color version will wind up on our
wall because Joan will argue (with a great deal of merit, I might add) that the
purpose of the print is not only to display a lovely print, but also to evoke
memories of a fabulous vacation.

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal