[OM] Nathan's PAD 21/9/2013: looking in Barcelona

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 21/9/2013: looking in Barcelona
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 21:19:10 +0200
I have, for obvious reasons, refrained from posting Barcelona photos this past
week. But now Gerry is back in the UK and thanks to my friend Lluis and Gerry's
daughters, things are under control in the difficult circumstances. Life goes
on.

This is one of my first pics from the trip; while waiting for my LUG friends to
arrive at Café Zurich, I snapped this photo of a universal emotion/attraction:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2794409789&k=LTPGDh5&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman