Re: [OM] IMG: Barcelona snippets

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Barcelona snippets
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 06:31:54 -0400
Excellent group. Informative tour. And while I'm sure you knew I would like
Headhunter, which I did, my favorite was your image of some wall art. I believe
it was titled Somewhere in the Barrio. I would like to see that for myself,
though I know that's not possible.

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal