[OM] New music photos up

Subject: [OM] New music photos up
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 00:14:08 -0500
There are 6 new shots up in the "Music Is The Medicine" gallery - two
are from Saturday at the club, and four are of my dear friends Heather
Horton and Michael McDermott from a concert Sunday night in my upstairs
room at the theatre.  Normally Michael plays downstairs, but this was
Heather's first concert in Valpo of her own music, so we used the studio
theatre upstairs.

My partner and I were up until 1:30AM Sunday morning hanging a pipe
across the back of the stage for a scrim or backdrop - I really wanted
to step things up and make the stage special for Heather and Michael.
We also made three drops composed of 8' strips of aluminum screen wire,
crumpled and then flatted back out, hanging from battens hooked over the
pipe.  Lit from below with LED lightbars, they were extremely effective
and classed up the joint.

C&C, as always is welcomed.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard