Re: [OM] Clouds & Such

Subject: Re: [OM] Clouds & Such
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 11:06:26 -0400
Thanks! That one's going on my wall at some point. I've added more to the
various Scotland galleries that I have not made a point of noting here. Don't
want to swamp the board. But for a while, anyone wandering through my galleries
is likely to find something that wasn't there the last time he looked.

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal