Re: [OM] Keeping Your Laptop Plugged in All the Time Will Kill Its Batte

Subject: Re: [OM] Keeping Your Laptop Plugged in All the Time Will Kill Its Battery Faster
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 05:49:42 +0100
Chuck

I should have prefixed my earlier reply with: that machine and battery
combination has clearly worked for you.  And I suspect that the Kolo(u)r is
probably not as Krappy as you pretend :-)

But I still maintain that keeping the power going into it is a waste of energy
– and resources if it causes the battery to fail early.

Chris