[OM] Wales has clouds too

Subject: [OM] Wales has clouds too
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 10:20:51 +0200
Unfortunately we travelled to North Wales the week after Bob left,
otherwise I would have loved to meet up, For the last four years we have
been serachig for a suitable proprty to use as a Holiday home and then
retiring to it, I never thought I would be able to remain in Switzerland
as I won't have a full Swiss pension, so I have gained yet another mortgage.

I like North Wales and in particular LLandudno, having holidayed in
Spain this year is was just to plain hot and we found ourselves not
waiting to get home, I have never had this feeling leaving Wales and
although I like Switzerland it not as easy for me to return to from
Wales as from anywhere else such as Spain.

I liked my time in Scotland and Ireland which are much better marketed
(although this time I did hear some American accents - probably got lost
on their way to Ireland or Scotland)  but I just plain like Wales more :-)

The photos from this trip are in the one Gallery I haven't had time to
sort into seperate "artistic"and Family documentory shots so if you
choose to peruse the whole gallery some are grab shots - pretty much all
were taken with the 14/2.8  (21 equiv) on the X-Pro1

Here are a few that might interest you.

LLandudno west shore
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Holidays/LlandudnoSept2013/i-5dn32jL/A>

Llandudno Marine Drive Bus