Re: [OM] B&W Single-track

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W Single-track
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 18:48:23 +0100
You're dead right Mike. After 25 years in mainland Europe, and now returned
to rural England with many single-track roads nearby (like the road where I
live!) my natural reaction is to swing over the wrong way. Every other
aspect of driving on the left is ok (I feel pretty 'ambidextrous') but the
single track thing is still 'hairy' 6 months on and it takes deliberate
thinking about it most of the time.
jez