Re: [OM] IMG Optical distortion in M43 drives me mad...

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG Optical distortion in M43 drives me mad...
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 13:35:40 +0100
These corrections also exist in Lightroom 5 (of course, since LR and ACR
use the same processing) - they work well most of the time, automatically
looking for nearly vertical lines and doing perspective corrections (and
subsequent cropping) to make them vertical.  Likewise you can select
horizontal, or both.
Jez