Re: [OM] MicroZuikofest

Subject: Re: [OM] MicroZuikofest
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 15:53:02 +0100
Phew, that is a relief. And as for speeding bullet:
1) I spent 20 something years travelling into London every day by train, I
know how to avoid the throng!
2) I thought it was a half-way decent camera you were using, I must have
been wrong about the 5D, and
3) I gave the PS CC camera shake filter a whirl.... it made your mash into
something much worse, because there was camera shake in one axis, the guy
walking behind me in the other direction in another axis, my motion in a
third, and the reflection of the camera shake in the train windows to make a
fourth axis.

Best just to  treasure the memory - at least you used a camera once that
day, I don't think I did!

Piers