Re: [OM] IMG Optical distortion in M43 drives me mad...

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG Optical distortion in M43 drives me mad...
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 08:56:34 -0700
My bad, Chuck.  I tend to forget that not everyone has the latest
version.  That is only with CC.  Here is Adobe's take on it.
<http://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/using/automatic-perspective-correction-camera-raw.html>
To me, that "Photoshop Photographer's Package" at $10 a month is a
no-brainer.  That includes the extended plus Lightroom and you get all
of the feature upgrades as they come available.  That offer only lasts
until the end of this year.
Paul in Portland OR