Re: [OM] Derelicts

Subject: Re: [OM] Derelicts
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 12:28:27 -0400
Thanks. I thought it was an appropriate subject for HDR. For us old farts, HDR
takes some taste acquiring, like a good Scotch whisky. <g> But I think there
are artistic statements to be made with HDR, and I intend to keep messing with
it. After all, I'm not doing travel mag photography or journalism. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal