Re: [OM] Derelicts

Subject: Re: [OM] Derelicts
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 12:31:23 -0400
You are quite welcome. I'm still working on the derelicts. I drove past them a
number of times and kept thinking about them. Wound up doing two sessions
there, but this was the first shot to get done to something approaching my
satisfaction. (It's nice when stuff like that is just a two minute drive from
your B&B. <g>)

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal