Re: [OM] Risotto/paella/food

Subject: Re: [OM] Risotto/paella/food
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 12:31:01 -0600
> Sorry, but what you are describing is not risotto. It may be edible, but
> risotto it is not.

Compared to my usual food experiments, it is highly edible.

Last night's experience? I took a turkey burger patty, tossed it in my
large saute pan, with a touch of olive oil, white wine vinegar and a
chopped up clove of garlic and some spices. After it browned for a
bit, I threw in a wad of sliced mushrooms and green onions. Then near
the end I added chopped tomotoes. Served over a bed of instant
potatoes.

Not bad, actually.

--
Ken Norton