Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 11/10/2013: waiting and looking

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 11/10/2013: waiting and looking
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 02:05:12 +1300
Nathan wrote:
->
-> On Oct 13, 2013, at 2:32 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
->
-> I had to go to Madrid on Friday to renew my passport at the Polish
-> consulate. Afterwards, I walked around the city for a few hours before
-> driving back to Alicante. One of the last pictures I took before
-> descending into the metro to go back to the car park where I had left my
-> car was this:
->
-> http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2829263703&k=cq
-> DW9z6&lb=1&s=O

Well, FWIW, I think this shot is extra-fine as it is. Great composition, and
well spotted.

I can see more than enough photos of female legs on any glossy magazine cover
any day,
but a well spotted and composed shot like this? Never.

Brian Swale