Re: [OM] Calling Strasbourg/Alsace people

Subject: Re: [OM] Calling Strasbourg/Alsace people
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 09:00:39 +0100
Chris has obviously spent so long in the plains of Cambridgeshire that he
has forgotten the 'other' meaning of English "fell", cognate with Norwegian
"fjell" (Danish too, to the extent that Danes have any!) and Swedish fjäll,
which is "mountain". Nathan obviously has in mind a photo excursion into the
Vosges - but in the present company (paella, canalé) felt that food would be
a more appealing bait!

Piers