Re: [OM] Derelicts

Subject: Re: [OM] Derelicts
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 20:07:04 -0400
On 10/15/2013 11:48 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Saw it. Waste of time shooting that kind of stuff with an iPhone. Gimmick.
> Trick. Pfui!

Might it not depend on what he is trying to accomplish? It appears that he
makes his living as a pro photographer; pro
in the sense not of what we might consider good images and good IQ, but in the
sense that he gets paid reasonably well
for it.

In that sense, these may be very good photographs. :-)

I, of course, was looking for just the kind of reaction I got. ;-)

BTW, TOP has a post today about the proportion of time that a pro is able to
devote to taking pictures.

I. Q .Moose