Re: [OM] 10000 hours

Subject: Re: [OM] 10000 hours
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 00:14:15 +1300
Jez wrote;
& quote
& quote 'Fraid they do.  I started the application to become a Certified
Business
& quote Analyst Professional and they ask for 7500 hours (refereed). I went all
& quote the way to where they asked for $$$ and I thought 'screw it'... - and
then
& quote I retired instead. Jez
& quote
& quote http://www.iiba.org/Certification-Recognition/CBAP-Designation.aspx