Re: [OM] Olympus Parts

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Parts
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 15:38:44 +0200
This is the kind of thing that calls for a tweet. With hashtags like #wtf
and whatever it takes to make Olympus HQ think they'll risk some image
damage. The top-tier marketeers are generally quite aware of what is
happening on the social media, and act accordingly.

Any volunteers? I don't have many 'followers' I'm afraid ;-)

Best, Frank.