Re: [OM] IMG: Real full frame

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Real full frame
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 11:36:19 -0500
On 10/17/13 00:26 : , Ken Norton wrote:
>> While y'all were drooling over the new Sony with its paltry 36 megapixels, I
>> was dealing with SERIOUS pixels, scanning MF film, albeit the baby 645
>> variety. Here are four images from the roll of Fuji Acros I developed at the
>> weekend:
> I see your puny 645 and raise you 4x5.

Nice!  Ok, I need to find the time in the next couple of weeks to set up
and shoot a few - I've got everything I need now (well, waiting for the
opto sensor for the shutter-speed checker app so I an see if the old
Compound is close.)

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard