[OM] Need Ideas

Subject: [OM] Need Ideas
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 18:37:03 -0700 (PDT)
My son wants to have an unique picture for his senior yearbook. It has to tell
something about him. He does not want to hear anything about portrait studio.

He is all about cars and has my Jeep now. I wanted to get rid of it, since its
no longer the wildlife sanctuary maintenance vehicle at my previous employer,
but he was in love with it, so it stayed. And besides, it is still the official
camping vehicle of the Grigorov's.

I am not a portraitist and need help. No idea how to approach the subject, but
I cant say no. He is very boyish, innocent, very liberal and despite the Jeep,
environmentally conscious. Here he is, pretending to be interviewing a southern
professor who taught his students the subject of "Northern Aggression":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUx7aSMKOMM

This is the car that I need to feature, driven around our favorite campsite in
Granville State Forest, Mass. Believe it or not, the roads he is driving are
actual streets and you don't see it in the video, but somewhere in the middle
of it, he is turning around in someone's driveway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pJXO9hrppA&feature=player_detailpage

Can you help me with ideas? The Jeep and the foliage have to be in the picture
and I would like to portray somehow his boyishness. How and where do I pose
him?

Thanks in advance.

Best

Boris