Re: [OM] IMG: Family Reunion

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Family Reunion
From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 15:37:12 +0000
Hi, Y'all-
Plus, I've heard that the proper etiquette is to hand a weapon across handle
first, not business end first. In the picture it looks like it's heading from
right to left.

Thanks,
Steve Goss | MDI System Engineer | Cerner Corporation | Mobile: (816) 885-3259
| Fax: (816) 571-8560 | sgoss@xxxxxxxxxx | www.cerner.com
For latest news and information on DeviceWorks Solutions please visit:
https://www.ucern.com/community/cerner/solution_forums/groups/devices-community
I will be out of the office on October 11th.