Re: [OM] Need Ideas

Subject: Re: [OM] Need Ideas
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:51:04 -0400
This is the senior photo gallery from the studio where I used to work.
<http://pierre.com/portfolio/boston-senior-portrait-photographer/>
Pierre does a hot business in senior photos so work like this is in high
demand.  The senior photos are almost always done outdoors and, as much
as possible, show the kids with their best buddies and/or in some form
of activity or hobby that they really like.  Maybe you should look at
some of these and see how you might meld what you see here with some of
Charlie's suggestions.  Don't forget a reflector or fill flash when
shooting portraits outdoors even in shade or overcast.  Also notice that
most of the examples are taken in shade or overcast.  There's a reason
for that.  The real world doesn't always present such ideal portrait
lighting conditions but selection after the fact does.  :-)

ps:  The girl with the Eiffel Tower in the background is Pierre's
daughter.  He spends a fair amount of time in Paris and is more than
happy to arrange a location shoot in Paris for your senior portrait.

Chuck Norcutt