Re: [OM] IMG: Family Reunion

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Family Reunion
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 13:14:04 -0400
I don't think the gun culture in the US is any different now than it was
in 1995.  Senior citizens were still admiring each others pistols in the
privacy of their homes in 1995.  You simply weren't invited to have
coffee with them.  Your son is in no special danger unless he is silly
enough to attempt a home invasion in North Florida.

Chuck Norcutt