Re: [OM] (OM) Comedy of errors.

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Comedy of errors.
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 22:39:02 +1300
A little while ago I mentioned that I was going to a concert. In fact I went to
it on two days;
yesterday and today, in two adjacent townships just 20 minutes apart.

Today I took a camera with me.

I decided on the E-510 because it is smaller than the E-1 and E-3, and I
thought it had a
quieter shutter than the E-3; in all less obtrusive. I also decided on taking
the Zuiko 100/2 and
50/1.8 MIJ as they are less obtrusive than the DZ 14-54.. I decided against the
DZ 40-150
because the focus motor is noisy and it is a relatively ( by OM standards) big
lens.

Well, I ran into all sorts of problems, not the least of which was the
difficulty of focusing in low
light with the E-510.. I'm not happy with the results, as you will be able to
see.

Judge for yourselves. The images are only 800 on the long side as no larger
size is
warranted.

C & C sought  ...

Brian Swale