Re: [OM] (OM) Comedy of errors.

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Comedy of errors.
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 01:54:13 +1300
Ken wrote ( and others made helpful analytical comments).

>&> My thoughts exactly. Brian was going to take picture in a challenging
>&> situation, light-wise. It seems that he did not take the right tool with
>&> him.
>&>
>&> Agreed. He should have used an iPhone with Instagram.
>&>
>&> Ken Norton

In retrospect,  maybe I should have charged up the Minolta A1. It yields 5 MP
which would
have been adequate, is totally silent, has a 7x optical zoom that goes from 28
to 200mm, and
is not a visually dominating camera for a public setting.

I'm charging it up now and will run a few trials ...

I have neither an Eyefone nor an Eye Pad.
A  Motorola "Rugged" flip-phone does me just fine.

Brian Swale