Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - two more shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - two more shots
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 14:57:40 +0100
I'm sure that that was a great idea, Paul, and the shots have come out well.

But there was too much hair in each shot.  It's not that I'm envious or
anything, but people's hair should be rationed for public appearances.  They
can have as much as they like in private, but obvious shows of excessive heads
of hair should be against any code of polite society.

Again I stress, I am not envious of their ability to grow all that hair, it's
just that it's over the top . . .

I'll talk about excessively long pony tails in other company ;-)

Chris