Re: [OM] Nikon film scanners

Subject: Re: [OM] Nikon film scanners
From: Bart Wientjes <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 11:38:28 +0200
Hello,

The following link describes how to use the generic win7 64 bit USB drivers
to work with your Nikon scanner, and to make the 32 bit Nikon Scan software
(4.0.3 for Vista) work with the aforementioned driver.
http://axelriet.blogspot.com/2009/10/nikon-ls-40-ls-50-ls-5000-scanners-on.html

It is a bit of a hassle, but I've got my Coolscan V working on Win7 64 bit,
just like it did on XP Pro 32.

Cheers,
Bart