[OM] Morris Island Lighthouse

Subject: [OM] Morris Island Lighthouse
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 10:57:16 -0400
A while back I solicited help from the List about getting a photo of the
full moon behind the top of a local inactive lighthouse. The advice was
helpful and I plan to get that shot soon. I would also like to share a
similar shot of the same lighthouse taken by a friend of mine who also
happens to be one of the IT guys here at the hospital. I knew he was a
photographer, I just didn't realize how good.
   Click on the link below to go to his website. Hit the "next" button five
times to get to his take on the Morris Island Lighthouse:

http://chuck-hooker.squarespace.com/q2qvr8nylu6ernvrwx3x5pxpvfttsd

Enjoy,
Charlie