[OM] Need Help - The Result

Subject: [OM] Need Help - The Result
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 08:36:28 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to each and everyone of you who suggested schookbook picture ideas.

The plan:

 Camera, tripod, reflector. I made the latter using two of the 3X3 ft gym
rubber mats I have installed on the floor in the basement gym wrapped in
aluminum foil.

Getup early, park the Jeep in the yard and do some picturing just to verify
best composition by initial review on the large screen. Then go to Alex'
favorite place - Granville State Forest and do some actual shooting. Chuck
would chuckle at this: I had told them that for close to professional results,
we are probably going to need the whole day (Granville State Forest is 25-30
minutes away). There was some silence upon this announcement, but no
objections...

The plan did not materialize...Half an hour later they had chosen a picture
from the ones we took already and ganged up on me in their refusal to continue.
Keep in mind, that by that time I had used the fill in flash only once and
havent given the reflector a chance to shine...

Here is what they said it is good enough:

http://s77.photobucket.com/user/alienspecimen/media/Schoolbook/2013.gif.html

These are the better ones of the 28 pix I took. They needed to be in portrait
format, but there is a picture or two in landscape just to verify one of my
ideas. Unfortunately, despite of the tree abundance in my yard, I did not get
to execute the interesting idea Brian had with the boy situated against the
tree bark and Jeep peeking from the side, did not materialize either...

http://s77.photobucket.com/user/alienspecimen/library/Schoolbook?sort=3&page=1

Once again, many thanks.