Re: [OM] Need Help - The Result

Subject: Re: [OM] Need Help - The Result
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 13:55:04 -0400
Me too.  I think it's very good.

ps:  You don't need to use both fill flash and a reflector.  One is good
enough.  The potential problem of a small diameter fill flash (without
some sort of larger diffuser) is that it can cast it's own shadows.  But
I don't see any evidence of that here.  The fill flash is slightly weak
as there is still a fair amount of shadow under the eyebrows but it's
not bad at all.  If it was me I'd try to lighten it just a bit more but
it's hardly critical.

Overall very well done and with an excellent pose.

pps:  If you haven't gotten it in 1/2 hour you're probably not going to.

Chuck Norcutt