[OM] One shot from Moose visit to S. Hamilton

Subject: [OM] One shot from Moose visit to S. Hamilton
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 22:28:05 -0400 (EDT)
Much smaller wings than the Seafire depicted in the image link below.
We were chasing the elusive Bronze Copper but none were sighted. I
would have been very pleased if Moose  had bagged a nice shot of one.
We did see and photograph a few Silver-bordered Fritillaries,
confirming a late  tail
on the last flight period.  It is nearly extinct in central-southern
England and much less common in our area.  It is not one of the
"switchers" and requires relatively undisturbed wet meadow environment.
  I am fortunate to have had  that in my backyard and see them there on
occasion.   I'll post the remainder of the gallery after I get the film
back and sort out that bunch. (no cheating ;-)  )
Sulphurs were very abundant as usual this time of year  when we were
out and couldn't resist a few shots.  Curiously very few Monarchs were
around.  One their worst years, if not the worst ever.  I hope the
population recovers.

http://tinyurl.com/p6m23fr

Smaller wing fan (but enjoyed the Seafire story), Mike