Re: [OM] Olympus shows the new Stylus

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus shows the new Stylus
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 16:25:13 -0600
> Ken is a traditional, US style Christian, born and raised in the US Midwest
> and still living there. To assume that he meant something other than
> engagement, as practiced here, would seem foolish to me. :-)

I highly doubt that I could be totally considered "traditional". In
fact, quite far from it. As to still living in the Midwest, that's
somewhat true. I split my time between the "purple mountains majesty"
and the "fruited plains". As compared to Moose which just lives among
the fruits. Trust me, I'm a MUCH better fit further west and the Front
Range is quite satisfying to my non/traditional bones.

> He says he meant a different, archaic, Old World usage - OK.

Absolutely! It's not the first time you've seen me use archiac, old
world definitions. I knew exactly what I was writing and the word
usage was deliberate. I'll screw up spellings and commit other acts of
grammer fraud worthy of the gallis pole, but choice of unusual words
is intentional.

AG (Repent, o Moose) Schnozz