Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - new Pic up

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - new Pic up
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 08:50:21 -0500
On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 4:29 AM, Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes, that looks good, Paul.
>
> Brian Wilson seems to keep on going.  I thought that he had abused his
> body in his youth and he was having problems.
>
> Good for him.
>
> Chris
> On 31 Oct 13, at 03:20, Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > This year's entertainment was the legendary Beach Boy Brian Wilson and
> > British classic rock guitarist Jeff Beck.
> >
> > This shot was one of the first with my new (well, new to me) OM 100/2.8
> > that I got from Steve Goss.  Not bad at all, I think.
> >
> > http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=9213

Oh, he did that.  He still has problems - doesn't move around well, and
according to what I've read, is still suffering from the effects of the
psychotropic drugs he'd been given by Dr. Landy in addition to the
self-administered psychedelics he'd taken.  He had mental health issues
beyond that, starting when "Smile" was cancelled.

I had brought an original-issue early BB album with me in hopes of getting
Wilson & Al Jardine and David Marks to sign it (they were part of his band)
but tour managment wasn't very cooperative.  And, as a staff photographer,
I just wanted to be as unobtrusive as possible and wasn't going to push
it.  Bummed me out, since realistically, that was my only shot at getting
those three to sign the album.

> --

Paul Braun
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard