Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - new Pic up

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - new Pic up
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 08:55:09 -0500
On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 8:48 AM, Goss,Steve <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Paul-
> That looks sharper than anything I got from that lens. Congratulations.

Thanks, Steve!

It's a challenge to do the zoomed-in MF, but I'm starting to get the hang
of it.  I'll focus on the mesh windscreen of the microphone first to get in
the neighborhood, and then try to get the performer's hair.  Fortunately,
Wilson doesn't move around much.
--

Paul Braun
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard