[OM] DXO posts betrothed sensor data

Subject: [OM] DXO posts betrothed sensor data
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 19:14:18 -0400 (EDT)
http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/ufiles/39/881139.png

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/ufiles/40/881140.png

As someone already swiped screen shots I'll use them in lieu of a link.

The images thus far seem to confirm the DXO data as far as the D800 and
A7R.

Canyon sure has fallen  behind in some areas but AF at high fps that I
rarely use.
Looks essentially like the same sensor as D800.  Not sure they actually
even used there usual more dense CFA---
SMI is pretty good though.  Canyon clearly uses less dense CFA to
maximize higher ISO performance and tries to compensate with
processing.

Still wish it had 5 axis IBIS and electronic first curtain option
though nonetheless is very nice for alt lens use.

Still on first date but hormones are surging, Mike