Re: [OM] Pervasive Windows file system bug and E-M5 date/time failure

Subject: Re: [OM] Pervasive Windows file system bug and E-M5 date/time failure
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 12:24:56 +1100
Indeed. Why would I want to connect my camera to a potentially invasive device?
Read card - format card. It works and saves ohsomany problems.
It's one of my main gripes with Oly, that they insist I cable up to update
firmware and use some weird software not made by Adobe!.
Canon does it on the card!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com