[OM] Fall colors are finally happening

Subject: [OM] Fall colors are finally happening
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 01:02:20 -0500
On my way into work today I stopped at the hospital and shot a followup
pano at the pond.  Much better colors.  However, we've had dismal
weather all week, and this shot was roughly 20min before the day-long
downpour started, so the lighting is, well, muted.  I will continue to
try this week and hopefully find some sun to brighten up those leaves.

And then there's this little fella that someone was convinced would keep
the geese away, except the geese just laugh at the little plastic fox...

On my way to the pond, I caught sight of a Blue Heron in one of the
little inlets off to the side.  Only had the 20/1.7 with me, and he took
off as soon as he saw me.  However, now that I know he's there, I'll try
to run outside at lunch Monday and hopefully catch him when I have a
longer lens mounted....

Enjoy.  C&C encouraged.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard