Re: [OM] GX7 IBIS

Subject: Re: [OM] GX7 IBIS
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 11:22:43 -0600
I am seriously considering that camera for an upcoming trip, cause I’m too
old for my bigger equipment. I was not so scared by the review, and I
thought it was a bit unfair to say it sucks. I would say that it isn't as
good as Oly, but there are enough other advantages to make it a contender.
Sadly, there's no place for me to go to compare the two side by side.