Re: [OM] GX7 IBIS

Subject: Re: [OM] GX7 IBIS
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 14:25:33 -0600
I don't know about the guy, but one thing has impressed me. Although he
doesn't entirely use Bill's recommended and required holding technique, he's
a lot closer than most. Simply use the right hand to hold from the right
side of the camera and control it, use the left, with elbow braced against
your body, to cradle the camera/lens and zoom and if necessary focus.
Ultimate stability, and probably as much or more advantage over most
techniques than IBIS.